skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 29, 2009
New Math
As most of you know, I am horrible at math. So if you use the equation Jen Gardner said I lost 0.7%, and if you use the one Marge uses I lost 1% this week. I like Marge's math best. LOL-JEn
1 comment:
Marg
October 29, 2009 at 12:12 PM
I used Sara's equation just FYI.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get Skinny Sites
Spark People
Blog Archive
►
2010
(29)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(7)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(140)
►
December
(54)
►
November
(69)
▼
October
(17)
Christi Week 1
Weigh in Slacker
Walking/Running
Calculating percentage lost
New Math
Tami ~ Week 1
Rachel's Results-week 1
Shea's Numbers...or lack there of...
Kevin's Week 1
Melinda's week one %
Nate & Marg's Week #1 Percentages
How To Post
Sara-week 1
Jen - Week 1
Intro
Welcome to the Blog!
Lets Get Started!
Contributors
Carl and Tami
Christi
Jen Lee
Jen
Kara
Kevin Beck
Lauren
Marg
Matt and Shannon
Melinda
Mical
Mindi
Nate
Rachel
Shayne
The best mom EVER!!!
Tom & Tye
Traci
lilsusha
I used Sara's equation just FYI.
ReplyDelete