Congrats to Kevin our Biggest Loser! During the course of our competition Kevin was able to lose a total of 41 pounds for a total of 14.8%. He worked really hard by participating in all of the challenges and winning 2 of the 4 we had. He is also getting ready to run a half marathon in March! Great work and thanks for being such a great competitor.
I also wanted to mention a few other "Losers" that really did a fantastic job. Shannon gave Kevin some great competition and was able to lose a total of 12%. Shayne and Janel have also been hard at work these last 12 weeks and lost 8.9% and 8.3% respectively.
I hope all of you had fun doing this and feel proud of what you have accomplished!
My apologies to Traci for being cut out of the group picture. Nate said he was balancing Owen with one arm and not totally paying attention to the photo!
ReplyDeleteGood job everyone! I'm sorry I had to miss the big FINALLE! Thanks Marg and Melinda for coming up with this idea, I think it really helped me not gain 10 extra pounds over the holiday season. I only wish we could have started it about 5 months ago when I started weight watchers. I still wouldn't have beat Kevin or Shannon, but oh-well.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Marg and Melinda for putting this together. It was a fun contest!! Great job as well my fellow losers and especially that big loser Kevin!!
ReplyDeleteKevin you were a worthy opponent - great job! I hope to see you all on the walking/running nights this week!
ReplyDelete