There were only 10 people that weighed in this time! Competitors are dropping like flies people! So here are the results:
Melinda Andersen-+.75%
Kevin Beck-9.75%
Marg Broadhead-3.98%
Nate Broadhead-4.57%
Janel Bunker-6.39%
Jen Cook-5.18%
Jen Eckersley-+1.9%
Mical Hendersen-5.27%
Shannon Hiller-9.71%
Shayne Randall-6.35%
Great job to everyone who is still plugging away at this. The next official weigh in will be on Saturday, January 16th where we will crown our "Biggest Loser".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job everyone.
ReplyDeleteI'm down a total of 6.34%
Nice job everyone. This is way too close for comfort. I'm going to be wearing out my Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies videos over the next week.
ReplyDeleteIs there a designated time for weighing in next Saturday, or is it going to be a open house type format? Us old farts have a High Priest social on Saturday night, so I would prefer morning or afternoon if we are weighing in at a certain time.
Good job everyone! Sorry I didn't make it to weigh in. I'm still in this and you guys are all motivating me to get out of this slump I'm in and drop some pounds by the 16th! I've just done crappy and didn't want to weigh in this week. I feel like I'm back where I started 12 weeks ago! Stupid cookies and chocolate!! Anywho, good luck to you all and you are all looking GREAT!!! GO Shannon!!
ReplyDeleteSo...what's the official weigh-in time? (not that it should really matter to me..)
ReplyDeleteMarg, makes me wish I would've signed up for yours and not for my own... Then maybe I'd be going home with some cash! You're all doing awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've got two on my team that are over 18%!! How?!