Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Challenge

I have a challenge of my own for the group.

Challenge is simple. For every 30 minutes worth of exercise you engage in each day you get 1 point. Example- You do a group fitness class for 60 minutes, you get 2 points. You run for 30 minutes, you get 1 point. You run & walk for 60 minutes, you get 2 points. You play a soccer game for 60 minutes, you get 2 points.

Dates November 19th-25th.
The person with the most points at the end wins.
You need to post your exercise and points each day for it to count.


Winner gets a $20 gift card to Subway.

15 comments:

  1. Does sex count as exercise in this challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the answer to Jen's question is "yes," can we round 3 minutes of "exercise" up to a full point, or do I only get 1/10 of a point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT IN THE WORLD! Maybe I am playing this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any "phyical activity" counts. No Kevin there is no rounding up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strength Training-45 min
    Eliptical-30 min
    Tread Mill-15 min

    Total-90 Min=3 pts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do we post? i forgot to post yesterday so i guess i miss out on 2 pts activity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ran/walked for 30 minutes, so that gives me a whooping 1 point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eliptical-30 min
    Tread Mill-30 min

    60 min=2 pts

    Total-5 pts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shayne you can either post here or create a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had an active day--5k, climbing stairs at an entire apartment complex while scouting for food, and a bike ride. I'm spent. I'm conservatively calling it 3 hours for my first 6 points.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Walked/ran for an hour for 2 more points. 8 total.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Treadmill and weights for 1.5 hours and 3 points.
    I'm at 11 points overall. Anyone else taking work off tomorrow to work out?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Walked outside for lunch. 1 hour. 2 points. 13 points total.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went out for a late night walk with my sisters and brother-in-law for 1.5 hours to try to keep up with Sara. 3 more points for a total of 16.

    ReplyDelete