Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to thank everyone who is involved in this Biggest loser game. Wether I will win or lose I know that this is helping be be a better person. This is me October 2008, alittle over a year ago. Before I started this compatition a few weeks ago I was alittle frustrated, but thanks to all of you I have moved on. As I hope you can see I have come along way. I did it one pound at a time. So I'm not giving up and you can't eaither. Be healthy, eat a green salad with chicken.=) Thank you all, you guys rock!!!

6 comments:

  1. Melinda, you ROCK!!! Dang girl, I wish I had half of your will power and drive! You are a force to be reckoned with and my hat's off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm talkin 'bout! You are an inspiration in many, many ways and this is just one more! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fantastic and I love you more than my luggage. Thanks for being a part of this and helping all of us along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Melinda. You are a machine out there running. I'm impressed and inspired. This competition came at just the right time for me. I had lost 35 pounds and was starting to put some back on when Belinda mentioned it to me. This has been the most fun I have had losing weight. It doesn't matter who gets the money, we are all seeing the benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda, you are doing a great job, as well as many of the participants. Keep up the good work. You're looking really good and i can see the work that you have put in. You're fun to run with too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome! You should be so proud of yourself!! I know it is NOT easy, but definitely worth the effort. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete