Saturday, June 19, 2010

Final Weigh In!

Wow, that was a fast 4 weeks. I feel like I never really got into the "zone" - how about you? Regardless, today is the day for our final weigh in.

Please post your total 4-week percentage of weight loss. I will also calculate the winner for our competition this past week.

I will post the winners on the blog for the male and female overall winners, and the week 4 competition, plus email the winners individually to arrange pick up of their prize.

Thank you all for participating! I hope you lost a few pounds, and this competition at least helped you from gaining weight during the start of BBQs, swim parties and camping weekends. Keep it up!

5 comments:

  1. Shannon - down 1.8 percent
    Matt - down 1.3 percent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan - down 5.1 percent total

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have continued to suck. I'm down less than 1 percent for my total weight loss. Good job Jordan and Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janel: .60% total loss. This was REALLY hard for me to do. I wish my percentage was more, but I know why it isn't. Not being able to exercise didn't motivate me to keep my food intake in check. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda-down 1.85 total. I am up from last week but I think I did okay with girls camp for 4 days. Sorry my post is so late we got home today!

    ReplyDelete