Sorry Belinda - I stayed exactly the same. So, 0% for this week but .6% overall.
Don't worry Shannon, I stayed the same this week too.0% this week and 1.06% overall
Matt - up .3% for the week
SO Sorry!!! Alicia stayed the same this week 0%.... totally my bad.
Jordan - no loss this week. 1.9% loss total.
I lost .44% this week, not that great.
Total 2.67% over all. Where is everyone?
Sorry Belinda - I stayed exactly the same. So, 0% for this week but .6% overall.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Shannon, I stayed the same this week too.
ReplyDelete0% this week and 1.06% overall
Matt - up .3% for the week
ReplyDeleteSO Sorry!!! Alicia stayed the same this week 0%.... totally my bad.
ReplyDeleteJordan - no loss this week. 1.9% loss total.
ReplyDeleteI lost .44% this week, not that great.
ReplyDeleteTotal 2.67% over all. Where is everyone?
ReplyDelete