Monday, December 7, 2009

Melinda's challenge

here is some idea's about what I meant by 5 fruits or veggies.
1 cup of berries is a serving of fruit.
1 cup of corn is a serving of veggies. Anything you can measure by cup 1 cup=1 serving. There has been some questions about salad. Let's still with 1 cup of salad=1 serving. As far as whole fruits go. 1 apple= 1 fruit. And so on. Real juice like v-8 can count but it usally says on the package that is counts for 1 serving of fruit/veggies. I hope that makes things alittle more clear.

Make sure when you post you food intake for the day that you put everything you ate, including a hand ful of chips. Whatever you put in your mouth you write down. Good Luck to all. I already have 1 point for the day. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment