Thursday, December 3, 2009

Two Week Challenge

How to win...person who accumulates the most points in 14 days
How to earn points...each item is worth 1 point

*drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water in one day
*1 hours worth of exercise (this is the only one that you can earn more than one point each day)
*No treats (includes candy, cookies, cake, ice cream, frozen yogurt, you know what I mean).
*eat 5 fruits/veggies in one day
*blog everything you ate in one day(really)

all points must be explained and blogged everyday or they don't count.

This is a two week challenge starting Monday Dec. 7th and Ending Sunday Dec. 20th
Winner will get a $20 gift card (winners choice) and a Camelbak water bottle
or $30 gift card (winners choice)-Winner Picks!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! If I win, I really will take the prize ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is a good one!!! I am going to try and do all of them at least 5 days a week!!! Hopefully this will keep me on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I don't know if I can win, but if I do, I want a gift certificate to Lee's Discount Liquor (I was going to choose Spearmint Rhino, but I thought some of you would think I was creepy).

    ReplyDelete