Ok...here we go.
I drank 96 oz of water (and peed all day long--thats 12 8 oz cups--does that mean i get 1.5 points?
1 point for running/strength training. However, i had a terrible ouchie at the gym and still continued to excercise...I think i deserve a "war wound" point...not really...but i got some narly scrapes to prove my workout.
Food:(1 point)
Breakfast: 1 fried egg with whole wheat toast and 1 tea butter
Snack: Banana (1 fruit)
Lunch: salad (romaine, tomatoes, bean sprouts, 1 oz cheddar cheese, and carrots, 2 tbl dressing) (2 cups)
Snack: 1 cup raspberries (1 fruit)
Dinner: chicken and rice with 2 tbl spicy orange sauce and 1 cup broccoli
All Day: Ridiculous Ammounts of Water.
1 point for 5 veggies/fruit
1 point for no sweets (it was killing me, i DESPERATELY wanted hot chocolate but traded it in for sitting directly under my heater.)
I think all in all thats 5 points. Phew--that was exhausting.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment