After being good all day, avoiding treats at the YM/YW activity, and working out at home, I fell asleep in my comfy chair before blogging my points for yesterday. I woke up at 1:00 a.m. and was so mad at myself.
I have come to grips with the fact that it would be too difficult to make up the four point lead that Christi now has--especially if she is going to work out for three hours a day. Congrats Christi. I'm going to console myself with some hot chocolate.
What happened to you Melinda?
I am up for running tonight. A few of us talked about going later (9:00). Let Belinda know.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I might be able to go later, but I was in a bad car accident yesterday and am pretty sore/bruised... might not be a good idea to go. So I'm a maybe :)
ReplyDelete