We have a winner for the two week challege. Even though it's not over Kevin has come to the relization that Christi won. And because I didn't post last night I to feel it would be to hard to catch up. You rock Christi. Great job. What gift card do you want? Do you want 30 dollar gift card or 20 and the water bottle?
Not sure if I'm running. I want to at 9pm but my sister is coming into town and might stop by about then. I'll let someone know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank-you! Even thought I feel like I cheated a little bit since I am winning because you guys fell asleep! But I will take it, especially since I am obviously not going to win over all :) I will take a 20 gift card to Borders and a water bottle :) Thanks!
ReplyDeletechristi I havn't found one of those borders gift cards at albertsons or sam's I will get you your prize. Sorry about the wait. You may get 20 bucks and the water bottle.
ReplyDelete