skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Traci's %
I down a total of 7.8%.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get Skinny Sites
Spark People
Blog Archive
►
2010
(29)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(7)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(140)
▼
December
(54)
Melinda Week 9
Melinda week 8
up up and away
Kevin's Week 8
Winner!
oh NO!
Shape up your smile too
Nooooooooooo!
Tuesday...
Kevin's Points
I caved
melinda's points
Micals %
Melinda's points
Kevin's Points
Sunday Points
Points and Weigh In
sat % & points
Shannon's Total
Kevin's Points
Kevin's Week 7
Traci's %
friday 12/11
Kevin's Points
Friday's Points
thrusday 12/10
Kevin's Points
Thursday...
Oranges and Grapefruits
points 12/9
pointage
On the third day of Christmas...
More Points
Ok, so I am a bit behind so I am going to post for...
Points 12/8
Points 12/8
Kevin's Day 2 Points
points for 12/8
Points
Kevin's Points
Shea's Points for the Day
Points
melinda's points 12/7
Melinda's challenge
Mical's %
Jen Cook
Janel
It Has Been A Good Week
Nate & Marg Pecentage of Weight Loss
Traci's %
Kevin's Week 6
Two Week Challenge
All The Married Ladies, All the Married Ladies
Anyone? Anyone?
►
November
(69)
►
October
(17)
Contributors
Carl and Tami
Christi
Jen Lee
Jen
Kara
Kevin Beck
Lauren
Marg
Matt and Shannon
Melinda
Mical
Mindi
Nate
Rachel
Shayne
The best mom EVER!!!
Tom & Tye
Traci
lilsusha
No comments:
Post a Comment